HOME




DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Connected Fair Trade Products

I LOVE EARTH Reusable Shopping Bag - Fair Trade


I LOVE EARTH Reusable Shopping Bag - Fair Trade


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, I LOVE EARTH Reusable Shopping Bag - Fair TradeConnected Fair Trade Products,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,I LOVE EARTH Reusable Shopping Bag - Fair TradeConnected Fair Trade Products,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,I LOVE EARTH Reusable Shopping Bag - Fair TradeConnected Fair Trade Products I LOVE EARTH Reusable Shopping Bag - Fair TradeConnected Fair Trade Products






I LOVE EARTH Reusable Shopping Bag - Fair Trade Overview


Our new I LOVE EARTH reusable shopping bags are made of natural canvas and appliqued with eco deluxe, vegetable dyed, certified organic cotton. They were made in fair trade workshop in Bali, and are strong & ever so useful.


I LOVE EARTH Reusable Shopping Bag - Fair Trade Feature


  • 14 x 14 x 2.5"
  • handmade by Fair Trade Artisans
  • ships in various colors along handle and sides